Monday, November 8, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS!

Hey all!

Here are only some of this years HOLIDAY GREETING CARDS, so check back frequently for more designs. To purchase a design email me at
kayla.j.thompson@gmail.com (designs are $15 each). Include in your email any photo(s) you would like to use and names as they should appear on the card. If you would like photos to be Black and White or Sepia please indicate. I will email you back a .jpg file to upload to Wal-mart or any other vendor of your choice. *Just a reminder that uploading a picture file to print is more inexpesive than chosing and printing a generic design from a vendor.


GIVEWAY On Wednesday December 1st I will be giving away 1 design to 2 people, so post a comment to enter to win!

CARD A



CARD B


CARD C




CARD D




CARD E



CARD F



CARD G



CARD H



CARD I


CARD J

CARD K
CARD L

CARD M


CARD N


6 comments:

  1. Ooh! Enter me for the giveaway please. Those are so cute. Love them. Posted a link on my blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enter me in!!! i am heather marchant's siter, Katie! thanks! love the designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic Kayla!!
    Anthony & I have been married 4 years and haven't sent out Christmas cards yet.. but this might just have to be the year cause you have such cute cards!! When he gets back from Ohio I'll show these to him :)

    Love you all and hope all is well!! I can't believe how big Brynlee is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! Just thought I would try my luck to win one of your cute Christmas cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! Hope I win. :) Can't wait to see you during Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. saw this link through Emmy Barker...enter me! these are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers